Thursday, October 18, 2007

room to relax


room, originally uploaded by 1m tlc.

Stayed at the Westin in Itasca (Chicago) Illinois last night -- there for a work conference. It doesn't matter how nice the hotel room is, I just can't sleep well the first night. The catch is, I generally only stay one evening if possible and then drive home sleep deprived which is much less smart than I normally am.

So despite the big 'ole king bed with down pillows, comforter, blanket and feather bed (yes -- that's a whole lotta feathers!), I didn't get to sleep until very late and was back up very early. Not to mention waking up several times because of some very loud person down in the bar area. Jerk.

Hopefully I'll be on the road in about five more hours and dive back into my own comfy bed with all my "down alternative" bedding accompaniments. (translation: cheap-o bedding.)

No comments: